BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT TODAY
BUT BEFORE YOU SCHEDULE
Please read ALL of the following information prior to making your appointment.
For Detox please bring a change of under garments and a large towel and remember to drink plenty of WATER!!!
For maximum results for any service listed, hydration plays a huge role. We recommend you begin to properly hydrate (half your body weight in water) days before your treatment as well as after.
After Laser Lipo and/or Lipo Cavitation a 25-30-minute workout is highly recommended.
& No-Show Policy
1. Appointments will require a $25 deposit fee which will go toward services. The remaining balance will be due at the time of service.
2. All deposits are NON- REFUNDABLE.!!
3. All appointments must be cancelled 24 hours in advance.
4. Appointment must be canceled 24 hours in advance for $25 deposit to be transferred to a new date.
5. If more than 20 minutes late, your appointment could be canceled or rescheduled.
6. If you are running late and it is decided to carry on with services, you will only have the time that is left, and full payment is still required!
7. If you are a no show your deposit fee will not be transferred, and you will be charged 100% for the service.
NO EXTRA PEOPLE
UNLESS SERVICES ARE BEING RENDERED
Prior to starting your first session and during each 3-day period of treatment we recommend you drink 2-3 liters of water. Hydration is key to this process being effective.
To maximize the effectiveness of your session, it is best to restrict products that impact lymphatic flow i.e. caffeine, alcohol and sugar in large amounts during the process.
We recommend eating a healthy diet to enhance the process. If you need a nutritionist to prepare food, we have one. If you need personal training, we have recommendations.
We recommend exercise to stimulate lymphatic flow. This includes trampoline, rebounding, swimming, jogging, and working out during this process. Even walking will help.
We recommend no more than one-body area per lymphatic area and maximum of 30 min of ultrasound time for maximum results.
IF YOUR DIGESTION PROCESS IS IMPEDED IN ANY WAY DURING SESSIONS LET US KNOW I.E. CONSTIPATION.
Please always discuss with your Physician before beginning any new Health & Diet Program. Always inform us if you have a change in health status or experience any unusual symptoms during your program. If you should become pregnant during this process, please inform us immediately.
You can have Ultrasound during your Menstrual Cycle, but it is recommended to avoid the abdomen as you will not see the same results due to bloating
READY TO BOOK?
Please be sure to read all of the material provided prior to making your appointment.